Tony is no stranger to the stage or studio. His ability to work with a click track and other various recording techniques has made him an excellent choice for both producers and bands of different musical genres.
Tony has a strong creative mindset which enables him to offer input when necessary, while understanding the importance of following direction during session work. He has played on bills with Nelly Furtado, Loretta Lynn, Sam Roberts, Kellie Pickler, Blue Rodeo and many others.
Tony’s musical endeavours have taken him from his home in Canada to Europe, China, Singapore and of course his neighbour, The United States.
From rock to country, blues to funk, his sound reflects a diversity of styles, and his energy and stage performance is what truly makes him a perfect fit in any setting.
- Singapore Street Fest, Singapore
- Dauphin Country Fest, Dauphin, Manitoba
- North Texas Irish Festival, Dallas, Texas
- Havelock Country Jamboree, Havelock, Ontario
- 2010 Olympics, Vancouver, British Columbia
- Nanjing Arts Fest, Nanjing, China
- Split Arts Fest, Split, Croatia
- Celtic Classic Festival, Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
- Houlie Fest, San Diego, California
- Great Blue Heron Music Fest, Shermon, New York
- Waterfront Irish Fest, Newport, Rhode Island